Flat for two at Clonterbrook Courtyard.
The Gallery Flat is an appealing one-bedroom property suitable for one or two guests.
The accommodation overlooks the courtyard and attractive pond garden and provides a very private and welcoming space, perfect for a romantic getaway.
Please contact us to discuss your needs. Guide dogs welcome.
This property has been stylishly converted from a carpentry workshop on the ground floor and is suitable for disabled guests. Please contact us to discuss your needs.
Contact the Clonter Theatre box office on 01260 224514
The Gallery Art Club meets every Thursday morning in the original Art Gallery at Clonterbrook .
New members welcome contact Isabella.email@example.com
- Broomfield House, Trap Road, Somerford Booths Nr Congleton, Cheshire, CW12 2LT
- 01260 224 581
The Gallery Flat includes:
- Free WiFi
- Twin bedroom
- Spacious shower room with WC and basin
- Small anteroom with chest of drawers, hanging rail, ironing board and iron
- Mini kitchen with fridge, microwave and washing machine
- Small sitting room/dining room with pine table and chairs, sofa and TV
- Groceries and linen on arrival
- Pond garden next door
- Guide dogs accepted